Many pastors have expressed frustration that they have never been equipped or trained to lead or manage staff. Staffing is one of the more difficult challenges for leaders.
This workshop will focus on some of the key requirements and behaviours to lead staff in a way that reinforces our desire to make disciples. We wish to cover the key issues that are addressed when leading staff and so when delivered live this is a full two day course.
As we address staffing we will deal with:
- Considering staffing structures and roles
- Recruiting well
- Engaging staff and establishing good staffing practices
- Developing staff as disciples and in their role
- Dealing with under performance and separation
Participants should expect to engage in pre-work and post-work which will help them to apply the skills or tools discussed into their ministry context
Leading this program will be:
- Jill Fulcher – an experienced Human Relations specialist and consultant who works with CMD as a content expert and supporting female pastors.
- Rev Dr Raj Gupta – an experienced pastor and Rector within the Sydney Anglican Church (Rector of Toongabbie Anglican Church) and works with CMD to develop and support the Developing Rectors Program. Raj is currently the interim Co-Director for CMD.
- Peter Cheel – an experienced Human Resources specialist and Executive Coach who works with CMD as a consultant and supports pastors one to one and in ministry growth clusters.